- Dr Vorobiev drug rehab success rate
- Inpatient drug treatment
- Outpatient drug treatment
- Drug detoxification
- Naltrexone implantation
- Curing a psychological dependency
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Addiction treatment principle and methods
- Psychotherapy treatment for drug addiction
- Non-traditional therapy
Patient true stories
ARE YOU READY FOR A FRESH START?
Do you need a powerful solution to a powerful problem? Do you know an addict who wants a better future for themselves and their loved ones?
If your answer is yes this website may have the most important information you will ever read. Why? Because this website will tell you about a little known innovation in modern medicine, something that only a few in the general public knows about.
If you have an addiction, there is a real solution; not a program, not a patch, not a support group, a solution to your addiction. You can spend the rest of your life fighting your addiction with pills and patches. They have great advertising but poor effectiveness. Or, you can put your time, money, and effort where it counts, Clinical Rehabilitation. Put your trust in our professionals. We have treated addiction for the last 30 years in over 13,000 patients with a success rate over 90%. We have successfully treated all different types of addictions, (sometimes 2 or 3 separate addictions in a patient at the same time.) Anything from alcohol, nicotine, heroin, cocaine, gambling, obsessive–compulsive disorder, and more can be treated by our specially trained doctors, nurses, and other medical staff. Our Clinical Rehabilitation procedures can target every portion of your recovery.
HERE ARE JUST A FEW:
1. Our Ibogaine procedure prevents pain and discomfort during the withdrawal stage, shortens the length of withdrawals altogether, and additionally stems cravings.
2. The ‘Long’ procedure creates bio-chemical blockers that prevent cravings on a long term basis.
3. We use the ‘Hot’ procedure to put more time between you and your addiction. This highly specialized procedure accelerates your metabolism so that two weeks of treatment is equal to six months of health and recovery.
4. When necessary our physicians use Naltrexone implants which prevent relapse chemicals from reaching the brain; implants can last up to 12 months if desired. This is just a small sample of the many methods you will have available to you at our treatment center. Our doctors will work with you side by side to ensure your treatment is correct and comfortable.
Have you ever had to wait for a doctor’s appointment or even to be seen at the ER? You will be surprised to know that a portion of our medical staff lives in the clinic. So when we say that you will work side by side with our staff, we mean it. All of your questions will be answered; all of your concerns will be addressed! You will have access to medical staff 24 hours a day. Recovery can be a very difficult process for the body and we believe that you deserve the best care possible.
We believe that the best care possible doesn’t stop at the medicine. That’s why our clinic looks more like a summer home than a hospital. Once you arrive you will quickly realize that the first days of your treatment become the first days of the rest of your life.
If you have any questions, or if you would like to make an appointment, please call our toll free number +381 11–316-8620. Our patient services can pick you up at any nearby airport. Then, drive you to and from the clinic for your treatment. If you are worried about spending time away from your loved ones, contact us about bringing a family member with you for support. They can stay with you during your treatment (space permitting). ‘Recover for Life’ is committed to helping you gain a future. Our Clinical Rehabilitation programs are designed to make sure that this time you quit, will be the last time you quit.